by Andy Turner
- This document is free of known copyright restrictions.
3.1. Do all things have a beginning and an end? An exploration into linking things together
- So another year passes and I pick up to some extent where I left off near South Gate by The Adelphi just South of the river.
- Before that I had a happy dérive over water under train with an old map of the bounds and some chance meetings by waterhouse place not far from old haunts and new.
- Life is a riddle sometimes and moreso for a good week of linking things together both with work and the wider world of play and the universe of life.
- I dismount Kogo, my trusty stead.
- Together we’ve toured a daily routine commute through bumps and scrapes and recycle engineering.
- Still there is consciousness and together a meander path is traversed with propensity.
- It’s all a riddle, but following the links you see...
- There once was a metaphor that learned like a simili to represent the answer to the meaning of life.
- Some say that was 42 and that is my turn of revolutions around the solar nexus.
- But with links we can spin a Yarn
- Remembrances of Tina’s Particulations and other time travel explorers extraordinaire
- Explore: An Exploration Into Exploring: By E.W.D.Hurst May 2012
- A PSYCHOGEOGRAPHY AND CULTURAL THEORY BLOG
- SUNDAY, 11 MARCH 2012
- St George's Field: Subjectification and Singularization
- A spatial manifesto
- Connected Communities Festival 2014
- Entanglement master document
- Superposition master document
- Battle of Orgreave Truth and Justice Campaign
- 'STAR : A Psyco topography of place.'
- And much more
- There is something new here in Coded Geometry
- But how well do we do with the scale and scope of linking it altogether?
- There is always the mystery of coincidence.
- May peace be with you as we coil our spring ready to march on april fools.
- So to friends old and friends new to Alex and Susan and Sam and others with faces but no names adieux.
- Happy Terminalia, until our paths cross again farewell :-)
- I’m not so sure it is quite so charming…
- The answer my friend all depends on what you mean by a thing said the turtle to the crab.